As of December 6, 2020 – all camps will be running as scheduled. We will notify you of any changes. Please read the below to ensure everyone’s safety.
PLEASE ADHERE TO THESE GUIDELINES FOR WINTER CAMPS:
We need your help!!!! Please help us keep your families, and ours, safe. Snyder Baseball and Softball Academy and Battlefield Sportsplex are doing everything in our power to keep everyone safe.
- Campers will enter in the front entrance and exit from the rear of the building. See map for more details on exiting building.
- Everyone entering the building will have temperature taken and must sign a release. Double check in when arriving for camps/lessons.
- Coaches will be assisting in the transition from one camp to the next to ensure camper safety while exiting the building.
- Campers are required to wear masks at all times when not actively participating.
- Social distancing will be practiced at all times.
- Please do not come in the building if you are experiencing any symptoms.
- Drop off and pick up would be greatly appreciated. We have to be very conscious of total number of people in the building. If you must come in the building, there is a limit of one parent per camper.
- No children allowed, other than those participating in the instructional programs.
Due to COVID19, there will be additional safety requirements. All players must submit a consent/waiver form prior to participating in camp (no waiver/no camp). The waiver is provided online during registration and you must agree in order to submit. Battlefield SportsPlex will also require a separate waiver to be signed first day of camp. All players will have their temperature taken daily and must have their own hand sanitizer. Players are also required to have a face mask with them and must be worn when not in the activity areas (i.e. using restroom, any area where general public is present, etc.). Face masks are NOT REQUIRED during camp activities. All players/coaches will be required to have 10 feet spacing at all times. Please discuss with your children the importance of following these guidelines.