Instructors for the 2016-2017 High School Winter Baseball Camps:
- Brandon Snyder – Player, Atlanta Braves
- Sean McCauley – Coach, Washington Nationals, Lead Instructor – SBA
- Matthew Snyder – Player, New York Yankees Organization
- Michael Snyder – Player, Los Angeles Angels & Southern Maryland Blue Crabs
- Billy Rhinehart – Assistant Varsity, Kettle Run High School
- David Gardziel – Former Head HS Baseball Coach, Head Coach SBA Bucks
- Michael McMenamin – Former Assistant Coach Virginia Tech, SBA Bucks Head Coach
- Micah Higgins – Highland HS Head Coach, SBA Bucks Head Coach
- Zach Loraine – Former pitcher, St Louis Cardinal org., asst. coach SBA Bucks
- Brian Snyder – GM, Snyder Baseball Academy
- David Carroll – Dir. Of Instruction, Snyder Baseball Academy
The 2016-2017 High School Winter Baseball Camps are designed to hone the skills in a variety of areas including hitting, pitching, fielding, throwing, and speed and agility. The players will work with some of the area’s most respected coaches, in one of the finest facilities in the region. There is no better place to prepare them for the upcoming tryouts and season. Video technology is utilized for video analysis in appropriate classes. Class size is limited and student-to-instructor ratios are small in all programs to provide qualified instruction with individual attention.
All of the High School Winter Camps begin the first week of December. The camps provide 9 weeks of instruction ending just prior to the start of the VHSL spring season and tryouts. There will be no camps during the 2 weeks of the holiday break. Advanced Junior High players may also sign up for the High School Camps.
Choose from the following camps:
*Players may sign-up for just 1 area of instruction, or take multiple camps.
- HS Baseball Premier Pitching Camp
- HS Baseball Premier Hitting Camp
- HS Baseball Premier Infield Camp
- HS Baseball Winter Training Camp
Middle School Training Camp
- Snyder Baseball & Softball Academy offers a Middle School Training Camp for young athletes in grades 6 through 8. Click this for all the details!
“I have been involved with winter instructional programs for high school players since I retired from baseball in 1990. Over the years we have always strived to improve our approach toward training to better prepare the players, and make changes when necessary. One thing that we will never change at Snyder Baseball is the timing of our camp. The high school programs will run up to the week prior to the start of tryouts to ensure that we can prepare the players and have them ready to go.”
Registration and Sign-Up Process
Participants can register and sign-up for all camps by using our online registration system or by stopping in during our hours of operation.
If you wish to register online, you must register for each camp or session individually. The link to sign-up can be found on each web page, just below the description of each individual camp.
Inclement Weather Policy
Snyder Baseball reserves the right to postpone any class due to weather. Make-up sessions will be scheduled at the earliest possible day and time. No make-ups for classes missed due to personal reasons will be guaranteed.
For More Information
For more information and to make reservations please call 703-915-7106
or send email to: